Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Essie and China Glaze Nail Polish Haul

Hello lovelies!

As this weekend is coming to an end I figured it's been a few days since I did a post and I was starting to miss you guys!  The past couple of days I have picked up some new nail polishes to add to my ever growing collection.  Most of them are from the new Spring 2011 line from Essie, A French Affair, and a few are just springy colors that I wanted to have!

The first one is topping my favorites and it's definitely a must have color for Spring.  It's already been the most raved about Nude color for this year.  Topless and Barefoot.
It's not your typical nude color as when it's painted on, it's a pretty pinky nude color!

The next one is a sheer color from the line but it will look gorgeous over all the other colors in the line, ESPECIALLY Topless and Barefoot.  Kisses and Bisses.


I have also been really big into blue colors lately and was excited to see a medium to dark blue in this years Spring line.  It has a bit of shimmer to it which is perfect for this season! Coat Azure.


Since I am usually into my normal polish colors of pinks and purples, a baby pink color was also a must have for this season for me.  I am absolutely loving this color and can't wait to use it!  I get why the collection has this as their opening color with the same name! French Affair.

The next few polishes are from different collections but were so Spring I bought them anyways.

This one is from Spring 2010 line of Essie for J.Crew.  I currently am wearing this color so I was able to take a few pictures of what it looks like on.  Peach Daquiri.
Under lighting, you can definitely see the peachy coral color!

And this is with flash on.  You see more of the coral side come out.

The next one is from another Essie collection that I am unsure of.  I believe the regular Spring 2010 line but it was another must have spring color for me as it's a lighter tone in a color I normally don't have but love.  Van D' Go.
It looks like a baby pink, but the swatch is more of a light tangerine with a pink tint to it. Gorgeous!

And the last color I recently just bought is a China Glaze color, I am unsure of what line it is from though.  I have seen this color everywhere on Nail Blogs lately and it fits in with all of the other light blue and green tones for this upcoming season.  It reminds me of Tiffanys, LOVE!  For Audrey.
What are some of your must have polishes for this upcoming Spring/Summer?

*Beauty tip of the day: Looking to have a Microdermabrasion done to clean out your pores and reveal healthier looking skin, but simply can't afford the costs?  Famous known plastic surgeoun, Dr. Drew Orden recommends the Olay Pro-X Device, sold for about $30 in most stores, for very similar results as if you had gone to get it professionally done!

Til next time Divas!

Xoxo, Lisa <3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Mandy McDonald said...

awesome haul! i didnt know u got Van d'go!!! Jealous over here! <3

Lisa Stortz said...

LOL! I thought I told you! But yes I found it at Trade Secret, I think it was the last one too.

Post a Comment