Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Happy Monday!

Is it just me or did this past weekend fly by?  I hate when weekends come to an end.  But today was sunny and we're finally getting into some warmer temperatures so I was in a good mood today!  :)  My best friend posted on her blog (Check her out: http://beautyloversrambles.blogspot.com) a Monday questionnaire that was originally posted on Amarixe's blog, and I thought I'd do one too!

Here goes:
1.) Mood: Relaxed/happy/calm
2.) What is the closest blue object to you? Sons trainer sippy cup
3.) What is your favorite card game? phase ten or uno
4.) Current nail polish: china glaze hyper haute
5.) Do you consider yourself to be a good dancer? Umm sometimes...I can rock it out on Dance Central lol!
6.) What is the best haircut you have ever had? Above shoulder angled bob with choppy layers and side swept bangs.
7.) Current outfit: Polka dot pjs and tshirt
8.) Do you have a fear of flying on airplanes? Somewhat, heights don't bother me, but I don't know how I will do on a plane (I have never been)
9.) What is the last movie you watched? It's been quite a while that I can't remember!  Wow that's bad lol
10.) Weekly goals: Finish unpacking and organizing the house, see the bestie, start my shopping wishlist, and apply for some jobs.

Extra question: What is your favorite type of post to see on this blog? Reviews or monthly favorites
Or what kind of post would you like to see that you haven't already? Maybe more hair related posts, don't see too many posts about that.

*Beauty tip of the day: Looking for a cure for facial blemishes? Rub tomato slices on your skin for 15 minutes to increase circulation and clear your skin! The lypopane in tomatoes acts as an astringent to get rid of the bacteria that causes pimples.

Until next time, Divas!
Xoxo, Lisa <3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Mandy McDonald said...

awesome questionnaire darlin. thanks for the daily tip too!!!

Post a Comment