Powered by Blogger.
RSS

NOTD: China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint

Hello dolls!


Today's NOTD is the color Re-Fresh Mint by China Glaze.  This is another polish that I just bought yesterday and for a couple reasons.  One, I wanted a cute green color for St. Patty's Day but something that wasn't too dark and two, this has been on the top must have polishes for Spring on every nail polish lover I have found on YouTube.
I did 2 coats of this and 2 coats of the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength top coat but I will NOT recommend this top coat since I have noticed it takes about an hour to air dry and I keep smudging my nails because of it.  I will definitely be picking up a fast dry top coat pretty soon!


Under basic lighting:

With flash:


What have you guys done on your nails for St. Patty's Day?


*Nail tip of the day:  Instead of waiting for your nails to air dry, take your hairdryer and put the settings on low and be SURE to only use cool heat, then wave it in a back and forth motion over your nails to help the drying process.  If you use warm-hot heat, it will literally melt your polish into a different direction!  


Xoxo Lisa <3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Mandy McDonald said...

great post darlin. that looks great on you and the pic quality is great.

Jaci Walker said...

Love the nail polish colour!

I have been checking you your blog and I love it! I'm following it pubicly and I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow back pubicly.

www.jaciwalker.blogspot.com

:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Jaci. I haven't updated in a while as I have been going through some transitions lately right now but have a few posts coming up soon! Thanks for following. I'll go do the same for your blog too. :)

Vanessa Du said...

Hey Lisa, I'm giving you the Best Blog Award! Please go check it out;)

http://vbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2011/07/best-blog-award.html

Post a Comment