Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Three Makeup Moods

Hello again Divas!

This day has seemed to fly by, I don't know where the time went!  I've been super busy.  An appointment this morning, to running a couple errands, trying to unpack some more of the house, to a few job offers, and more job searching.  I have also been on the lookout for better tools for my blog and soon to be youtube channel.

Anyways, I just wanted to check in with all of you and possibly get some ideas going here.  Since I am of course here for you guys otherwise I wouldn't have a purpose to do this!  :)  Give me some ideas on blog posts that you guys would like to read about, being anything, reviews you might wanna read about, and some possible slideshow with voice videos that would be of interest.

*Beauty tip of the day: Erin Hobday, health director at Redbook magazine states there are three makeup moods that everyone can relate to. 

  • Sexy mood: use shimmer! On your shoulders, cleavage, etc. Use browns and pewters for cream eye shadows.
  • Relaxed mood: Brown mascara, soft pink on cheeks and lips! Natural look is key.
  • Confident mood: Bold lips and bold brows!
Xoxo, Lisa <3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment