Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm joining the fun!

Hello Divas!


So I decided it was time I joined in on the fun and created my own blog!  Along with it I have a twitter account, facebook page, and soon a youtube channel.  I just wanted to do a quick post and get myself introduced out there to you all in hopes you decide to follow me!  Also feel free to share my links with friends or anyone you know.

*Beauty tip of the day: If you find yourself having breakouts despite your skincare routine, check the face products that you use.  Anything cream based has an oil base, even if it says oil free!, and will clog your pores causing breakouts.  Stick to lotion based face products since they have a water base and will keep your pores clear!


Xoxo, Lisa <3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment